PA Series Steel Body Adjustable Scroll Chucks can be used for all machining operations where universal chucks are used, along with applications where universal scroll chucks are unsuitable.
Top accuracy, versatility and long life make PA Series chucks invaluable in the modern workshop and indispensible in the toolroom.
• Body is drop forged high grade steel.
• All bearing surfaces are carefully hardened and precisely ground.
• Scrolls are forged and fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides, then precisely balanced for longer life and higher accuracy.
• Each scroll is precisely balanced.
• Jaw teeth and guides hardened and fully ground on both sides.
• Hardened and ground bushings are pressed into the pinion seats.
• Pinions are hardened and ground, fine alloy steel.